We have a Process Development Team in Rockville comprising scientists and engineers highly experienced in complex upstream and downstream processes and formulation. We help our customers overcome challenges with their products by defining the appropriate technologies and employing our experience to refine a process that works and can be scaled.
Our Quality Control and Analytical Development Teams support a wide array of analytical technologies needed to develop novel assays for the characterization, release, and stability testing of early-phase vaccines, gene therapy vectors, and protein therapeutics.
- Stationary Systems and small scale stirring/shaking systems
- Stirred Tank Bioreactor Platform (Eppendorf and Sartorius)
- Rocking Motion Bioreactor Platform (Sartorius)
- Fixed-Bed Bioreactor (iCellisNano, Univercells Hydro)
- Mini Bioreactor System (DASbox®)